Expect minimum percentage: 100%
1. On a router running EIGRP, what database would maintain a list of feasible successors?
2. Refer to the exhibit. This is the debug output from 2 directly connected EIGRP routers. They are not forming an adjacency. What is the cause?
they have different autonomous-system numbers
3. Refer to the exhibit. Which command will advertise the 192.168.1.64/30 network but not the 192.168.1.32 network on router A?
network 192.168.1.64 0.0.0.3
4. What two actions will the EIGRP DUAL FSM take if a link to a network goes down? (Choose two.)
query neighbors for a new route
search topology table for a feasible successor
5. Refer to the exhibit. What is indicated by the P at the beginning of the topology entry?
the route is in a stable state
6. In which of the following tables does the EIGRP DUAL algorithm store the primary route to a destination? (Choose two.)
7. What information is maintained in the EIGRP topology database for a destination route? (Choose two.)
the feasible distance of the route
the route cost as advertised by the neighboring router
8. Which of the following statements describes the bounded updates used by EIGRP?
Partial updates are sent only to routers that need the information.
9. Host 192.168.1.66 in the network illustrated is unable to ping host 192.168.1.130. How must EIGRP be configured to enable connectivity between the two hosts? (Choose two.)
R1(config-router)# no auto-summary
R2(config-router)# no auto-summary
10. Which two statements describe characteristics of EIGRP? (Choose two.)
EIGRP is a distance vector routing protocol.
EIGRP supports classless routing and VLSM.
11. Refer to the exhibit. Based on the output of show ip eigrp neighbors, what are two possible problems with adjacencies between Router1 and Router2? (Choose two.)
The routers are configured with different EIGRP process IDs.
The serial interfaces for both routers are in different networks.
12. Refer to the exhibit. In the topology table, what do the numbers 3011840 and 3128695 represent?
the total metric for that network as advertised by the EIGRP neighbor
13. Refer to the exhibit. EIGRP is the only routing protocol enabled on this network. No static routes are configured on this router. What can be concluded about network 198.18.1.0/24 from the exhibited output?
Packets that are destined for 198.18.1.0/24 will be forwarded to 198.18.10.6.
14. Refer to the exhibit. All interfaces have been configured with the bandwidths that are shown in the exhibit. Assuming that all routers are using a default configuration of EIGRP as their routing protocol, what path will packets take from the 172.16.1.0/16 network to the 192.168.200.0/24 network?
15. By default, which two metrics are used by EIGRP to determine the best path between networks?
16. Which term defines a collection of networks under the administrative control of a single entity that presents a common routing policy to the Internet?
17. Refer to the exhibit. The company is using EIGRP with an autonomous system number of 10. Pings between hosts on networks that are connected to router A and those that are connected to router B are successful. However, users on the 192.168.3.0 network are unable to reach users on the 192.168.1.32 network. What is the most likely cause of this problem?
The routers are not configured in the same EIGRP routing domain.
18. In the command router eigrp 20, what is the purpose of the number 20?
identifies the autonomous system number this EIGRP process will advertise
19. The show ip eigrp topology command output on a router displays a successor route and a feasible successor route to network 192.168.1.0/24. In order to reduce processor utilization, what does EIGRP do when the primary route to this network fails?
The backup route to network 192.168.1.0/24 is installed in the routing table.
20. What administrative distance would a router assign to a default route in EIGRP that is learned from a source external to the autonomous system?
21. Refer to the exhibit. Network 192.168.0.0/28 goes down. What type of packet does Router2 immediately send to Router1 and Router3?
unicast update packets to 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.2.1